There is no actual evidence for God's existence. For example:
- God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.
- All historical gods were imaginary and we know it.
- None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.
- God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.
- The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.
- The Vedas we have is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.
- When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."
- And so on…
Let's say that god is the meaning of life, what then is the meaning of god? If god has a nature, who created that nature? If god created time and space, how can god exist without it? Since creation is an event in time, how could god create time? and who created god?
Another way to disprove the almighty god is that omnipotence leads to paradoxes. Also, if god knows everything, he knows what he will do in the "future" (in any dimension, not necessary the time dimension). He must have known that from the very start of his own existence.
Nobody really believes in God
Schopenhauer once said something like:
"Man can do anything he wants, but he can not want whatever he wants."
Thesis is that people who claim to believe in god do not really do so. They just wish to believe in god. They somehow feel that their lives are meaningless without god, so they choose to close their eyes to evidence against the existence of god.
If you feel good , feel happy worshipping stones & statues, if you are going to his place to get peace, carry on. Everyone has their own believes. Respect to those !!!!