About Me

My photo
Burgess Hills, West Sussex, United Kingdom
IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
Contact me : Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rulzwithatul , Email - singh.atul511@gmail.com , Twitter - https://twitter.com/rulzwithatul , Skype Id - rulzwithatul

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY INTERVIEW DAY AT CALL CENTRE

Tring... tring... tring...tring

These are the words which echo into my ears 24*7, from the 1st day at “BIZ CENTRIC INTERNATIONAL”. I remember the day with my CV in my hand & my mouth desperate to speak up, at the gate of Biz Centric International. I asked the boy outside the gate named “CHOTU”, the way to the interview room.The way he directed me gave me the sign that he has also been trained at Biz for a emergency telephony.

I entered the interviewer room & was not at all nervous as i am never while speaking.Entering the room three persons sitting introduced themselves as Alex, Willy & Jazz.

But jazz jazz jazz, I was astonished seeing Jazz. It was as a flash back to school life, same face,same height,same attitude. He was “Jasdeep Sandhu” my school mate from class 3rd to 10th. Whola I knewed him very well. He too recognized me and we hugged each other. The next question which came from my mouth was how come Jasdeep to Jazz???? There i came to know the professionalism at BPO’s . the pseudo names Jazz is APM manager at Biz centric.

Now it was the turn for formal interview to my old school friend Jasdeep oh ! oh ! Jazz, after a emotional scene.They were quiete impressed by my communication skill which is must neccessity in BPO’s. They offered me what i went for, from the day itself & was called for US night shift 10 p.m to 6 a.m.

That day i felt cheers and happiness bcoz my old school friend is at an authorative position to interview me.

“WO KEHTE HAIN NA KI BURE SAMAY ME GADHE (DOSTON) KO BHI BAAP BANANA PADTA HAIN ”

......HA HA HA...continue

1 comment:

  1. sahi h ye post tumahre jasdeep oh sorry jazz ne padh liya to samjh lena
    aisa na ho gadha dost ghoda ho jaye

    ReplyDelete